Arush Khanna (MCIArb, MMIArb) is an Advocate & Legal Consultant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi. He started his practice in 2012 after graduating from the Symbiosis Law School, Pune and has also done his Masters (Business Laws) from the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
After having worked in M/s Karanjawala & Co. and in the chambers Mr. Sanjeev Anand, Senior Advocate at the Delhi High Court, Arush started his independent counsel and advisory practice in New Delhi before co-founding Numen Law Offices in 2019. An emerging firm which has already been recognized and awarded by prestigious associations such as the India Business Law Journal, Asian Legal Business, Business World and Legal Era.
Arush specializes in Commercial Disputes in the field of Arbitration, Insolvency, Real Estate, Projects & Infrastructure. He has advised and represented several fortune 100, multinational as well top Indian companies before several courts and tribunals across India.
Arush is deeply rooted in legal academia and writing. He has over 25 publications for international and national law journals. He is regularly invited to write columns by the Indian Express. Arush is also a regular lecturer and is invited to speak by several law schools on topics relating to commercial law.
Some noteworthy accomplishments of Arush Khanna include:
- Appointed the “Asia Pacific Regional Forum Liaison Officer” of the Young Lawyers Committee, International Bar Association
- Appointed the “Scholarship Officer” of the Young Lawyers Committee, International Bar Association
- A member of the India-Working Group of the International Bar Association
- Was appointed India’s National Representative at the Young Lawyers Committee of the International Bar Association between 2017-2020.
- Named as one of the “India’s Future Legal Leaders” by the India Business Law Journal.
- Included in the coveted ALB’s India’s Rising Stars 2021 by the Asian Legal Business.
- Conferred the “Young Achievers Award of the year (30 years or below)” for the year 2017 by the Legal Era group.
- Conferred the award in the “Young Achiever” category at The New Age Economic Laws Summit & Achiever Awards in 2019.
- Appointed to the Core-Committee of the Young Members Group of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb India) (2018-present).
- Appointed to ‘Law & Justice Committee’ of PHD Chamber of Commerce (2019).
- Appointed as member of the “CII Task Force on Legal Services” by the Confederation of Indian Industry (2020-present).
- In 2017, was selected as a Scholar from India to attend the annual conference of the International Bar Association in Sydney, Australia.
- In 2016, was selected as India’s Scholar to speak at the Inter-Pacific Bar Association’s annual conference in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) & the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators (MIArb).
- Empanelled with the Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee that provides free legal aid to the underprivileged citizens (2017-2022).